- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a large Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add onion and celery; cook, uncovered, until tender. Stir in the soup, tomato paste and ketchup; simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon into a large roaster. Stir in the beans, brown sugar and mustard. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour.
1 cup: 150 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.