Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Original Brats, cut into 1-inch slices, cooked and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Add cooked beef, bacon and bratwurst. Stir in all of the beans.
- Pour into a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 336 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1456mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 7g fiber), 21g protein.
Jul 10, 2016
Aug 25, 2014
Very good! Love the flavor! Will make again.
Jan 2, 2012
Great baked beans. Easy to assemble and do ahead. I was out of bratwurst so we substituted mild italian sausage links. Next time will hold out for the bratwurst.
Jun 23, 2011
It is a meal by itself, or a side for the hearty eater. Can be cooked by the fire, just remember to turn the pot and stir. I add a little more water as it cooks down quickly when placed on the fire. Wonderful flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.