Cowboy Baked Beans
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 50 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 50-60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 350 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1232mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 8g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 17, 2017
This is a great dish even though it takes a bit to prepare. I made it as a large side dish for a family gathering and it was received well.
Feb 20, 2017
Hearty and yummy! A crowd pleaser. I would make this again, but cut the beef in half (just personal preference.) I like the beans more than the meat.