Pineapple Baked Beans
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 249 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1032mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 1, 2015
This recipe was just okay for us, however, I have another baked beans recipe we prefer.
Jan 11, 2014
The kids love it and it's quickie...will definitely repeat!
Mar 1, 2013
Made this recipe and everyone loved it!
Mar 6, 2012
Overall it was a pretty good recipe, possibly a little too sweet for some.
Oct 10, 2010
I made this for a football tailgate party and it was loved by all. Very easy to prepare and a nice twist on traditional baked beans.