Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 2 pounds smoked sausage links
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Russian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Cut sausages diagonally into 1/2-in. slices; cook in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Transfer sausages to a 3-qt. slow cooker; discard drippings.
- Add dressings, brown sugar and juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts2 sausage pieces: 306 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1008mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 22, 2015
My family loves this appetizer ! So easy to make with great flavors, I have served this at many of our holiday gatherings!
Oct 1, 2014
Very good for parties!
Dec 12, 2009
be sure to use the slow cooker liners in the slow cooker...it makes clean up sooooo easy
Dec 12, 2009
These are great! I used the new Hillshire Farm turkey small sausages and they tasted great.