This elegant-looking appetizer is quick and easy to make. It's perfect for dinner parties, cocktail parties and everything in between! —Amanda Dekrey, Fargo, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 24 grape tomatoes (about 1 pint)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) cherry-size fresh mozzarella cheese
- 12 thin slices hard salami (about 1/4 pound)
- 12 pimiento-stuffed Queen olives
- Italian vinaigrette, optional
- On 12 wooden 6-in. skewers, alternately thread tomatoes, mozzarella, folded salami slices and olives. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle skewers with vinaigrette to serve.