Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes12 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 8 ounces cubed cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, or a combination of cheeses
- For dip, mix first four ingredients. On 12 wooden skewers, alternately thread strawberries, grapes and cheese cubes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 kabob with 2 tablespoons dip: 147 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 10, 2018
I made the dip the night before a potluck, and it tasted delicious. The next morning, the dip was a soupy mess.
Nov 1, 2011
Easy to make. Tried canned pineapple, using the juice to dip banana and apple slices to preserve. The yogurt/sour cream dip is delicious.
Oct 27, 2011
Love this recipe! Use long cocktail toothpicks with frilly tops and skewer 5-6 pieces on each. Kids and adults love them as a healthy change amongst other appetizers.
Jun 18, 2010
The turned out very good and light. I also added watermelon chunks on my wood skewers. Everyone loved them.
Feb 1, 2009
The dip is really good with bananas too. Don't be afraid of the fact that it is lower fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.