Caramel Apple and Brie Skewers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium apples, cubed
- 1 log (6 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- On each of six appetizer skewers, alternately thread apple and cheese cubes; place on a serving plate. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with macadamia nuts and cranberries.
Nutrition Facts1 skewer: 272 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Aug 22, 2017
Made half of my skewers with the full toppings and some with just brie and apples. BOTH were a hit (some people just don't like sticky caramel), and the combo is great. This was a very quick snack to make for the girl's night in that I hosted. Definitely a recipe that I'll keep as a go-to!
Oct 30, 2011
Perfect Fall recipe. Easy and even a little healthy. I will make this again.
Jun 2, 2011
We didn't have any skewers, so we cored the apples and then sliced them into thin discs. The ingredients were sprinkled over the discs, with the brie sliced thinly, and served like mini plates. They were quite a hit and the ingredients all complement eachother quite nicely!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.