Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
These fruity kabobs are so refreshing on a warm day. They're also a quick and easy meal for get-togethers. —Kathleen Hedger, Godfrey, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes6 kabobs (1-1/4 cups dip)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 fresh strawberries, trimmed
- 12 green grapes
- 12 fresh pineapple cubes (1 inch)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and extract until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. On six wooden skewers, alternately thread strawberries, grapes and pineapple. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts1 kabob with 3 tablespoons dip: 184 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Amaretto Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.