Antipasto Potato Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, peppers, olives, cheese and garlic. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 152 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 19, 2012
I used portugese olive oil, chopped brocolli and sauted onions/mushrooms instead of artichoke to give it a real Azorean feel. Everyone loved it! Pretty simple too.
Jan 9, 2012
This is excellent. I served it with the Chicken Piccata in the same issue.
May 23, 2010
I left out the potatoes, added and extra jar of artichokes and red peppers - this recipe is WONDERFUL! It will feed a crowd, too! (or one of me!)