Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- Paprika, optional
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and milk. Place cabbage and pineapple in a large salad bowl; add dressing and toss. Chill. Sprinkle with paprika before serving if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Coleslaw(5)
Sort By :
I add about 1/2 cup of shredded coconut and it's a nice touch! This is a lot of dressing for 4 cups of shredded cabbage, so you may want to reduce the amt. of dressing you make.
One update - we used lowfat mayo
I don't like coleslaw, but this I love. My husband loved it as well. Went together in just a few minutes and healthy as can be. This is on the favorites list.
This is very similar to the way my late mother-in-law made her slaw. I use this recipe as the base and add celery seed and a teaspoon of yellow mustard to make the slaw taste almost just like hers.
I'm not crazy about coleslaw but this one changed my mind. It's delicious and easy to fix. Try it and you will make this your #1 coleslaw! TC in TX
More Recipe Collections
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >