Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Bread
Sort By :
"I've made this garlic bread several times. My family loves it. I use whatever bread I happen to have on hand. This last time I used Texas toast. It was yummy. We enjoy cheese on our garlic bread. so i split the batch and do one set with parmesan cheese. Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe for us all to enjoy. It's very quick and easy."
"Absolutely delicious and so fast and easy to make. Just a few little ingredients and it is so good and fresh"
"Using the hot dog buns sounds like a great idea - I'll have to try that!"