This wonderful accompaniment could not be tastier or simpler to make. Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. -Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Bread in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p35
Reviews for Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review