- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Tilapia
Sort By :
"The flavor combination wasn't our favorite."
"This has become a weekly staple in our house for Meatless Monday. Full of flavor and I pair with some saut?ed zucchini and wild rice. Crowd pleaser!"
"I wasn't a fan of baked fish.... Until tonight! I added lemon pepper but followed the other instructions and it came out very good!!!"
"I replaced the seasonings with Old Bay seasoning. Followed everything else exactly.Perfect"
"Delicious! Used lime instead of lemon and Hungarian sweet paprika for a little added bonus. My wife was dipping fresh tomato and lettuce in the leftover sauce. Bling. Bling. thanks!"