- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Tilapia
Sort By :
"I have made this several times, I add a few dashes of "Old Bay Seafood Seasoning" to each filet prior to the capers, as well as all the seasonings according to the recipe. It really turns out flavorful and great! My husband and I love this recipe. It's a keeper!!"
"This was a fantastic, easy recipe. I usually bread and fry my tilapia. This was actually easier, healthier and tastier than what I am used to. I could actually taste the tilapia, rather than just smothering the tilapia with tarter sauce and not actually tasting the fish. A great recipe.Thank you."
"I lost this when I gave my sister my cookbook! So glad to have it back. So easy So good. Even my picky BF loves it. Thank You. I double the sauce and top pasta with it! mmmm"
"The flavor combination wasn't our favorite."
"This has become a weekly staple in our house for Meatless Monday. Full of flavor and I pair with some saut?ed zucchini and wild rice. Crowd pleaser!"