Baked Tilapia Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Tilapia(40)
Sort By :
It was easy, quick, and tasty. I left out a tablespoon of butter and it was still delicious... I will be definitely making it again!
This recipe was super easy to make. Drove my husband crazy with the smell and ended up having dinner earlier than usual. I would make this in a heartbeat again. Thank you for posting it!
Yummy and easy, I think it needs more salt for next time. Stayed nice and moist.
Very easy, quick, and delicious. I will make this again.
Very easy to make, plus very tasty!