- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forTraditional Greek Salad
"Very delicious and simple salad, went very well with Greek pork Chops. It's a lovely fresh and crisp salad to serve with any meal, honestly. I love the dressing. The only things I changed was I used Romaine lettuce in place of Iceberg, and in the dressing I used balsamic vinegar because I suddenly realized I was out of red wine vinegar. It worked out very well."
"Awesome and tasty. I put grilled salmon on the top and it was outrageous!"