Greek Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, green pepper, onions, olives and feta cheese. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 259 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 24, 2014
Very tasty and so good with all the fresh vegetables from the garden at this time of the year.
Mar 31, 2012
I love love love this salad. Coming from me, that is really something because I've never really been a fan of olives or feta but I made this one a whim one day to serve with some gyros that I was making and it is fabulous!!