Greek Lettuce Salad
A light dressing makes this salad a nice complement to any meal. Feta cheese and olives are a fun addition.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup cubed cucumber
- 3/4 cup cubed feta cheese
- 18 pitted kalmata or ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Greek Tossed Salad in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003