- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) small refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces. Using a small knife, cut a horizontal pocket into the side of each biscuit; fill each with a piece of cream cheese. Pinch opening to seal.
- In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, pecans and orange zest. Dip biscuits in melted butter; roll in brown sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on their side in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forOrange Dream Pull-Apart Bread
"Simple, easy to follow recipe and pretty presentation. However, the outside of the biscuits cooked faster than the inside even though all ingredients were at room temperature when I prepared them. They were very undercooked in the center, pudgy and gooey."