Pesto Pull-Apart Bread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makes1 loaf (16 servings)
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- Additional prepared pesto, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Combine olive oil and pesto. Dip biscuit pieces into pesto mixture until coated; place in an 8-inch round baking pan. Top with sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and ripe olives.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven, and bake until melted, 5 minutes longer. Cut into wedges or pull apart; serve warm with additional pesto if desired.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 152 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 11, 2018
Yum! My kids went crazy for this bread since they thought it was just like a pizza they could pull their own piece off of. We had it as a side for an Italian soup, but it would be great as part of a party spread, too.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.