- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, dressing mix, oil and bacon. Place half of the biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining biscuit pieces and cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve immediately.
1 serving: 227 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.