Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 189 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 15, 2014
You can never go wrong with BACON. I made this myself, and the photos are pretty tasty, if anyone cares to see: http://www.cookbookcommunity.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-breadsticks/
Sep 29, 2014
This was a super quick snack for my son and his friends. Bacon is always a hit with teenage boys
Jul 12, 2013
brought this to a card party & everyone raved about them...nice change of pace appetizer! (7/12/13)
Nov 1, 2010
Made these for party and they were a huge hit. Everyone loved them!
Sep 1, 2010
I have had these quite a few times, excellent...I have even changed the directions a bit and they still turned out great. i rolled the bacon in the parm cheese before baking that way the cheese gets on both sides of the bacon. these are actually good cold also.