Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 189 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 15, 2014
You can never go wrong with BACON. I made this myself, and the photos are pretty tasty, if anyone cares to see: http://www.cookbookcommunity.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-breadsticks/
Sep 29, 2014
This was a super quick snack for my son and his friends. Bacon is always a hit with teenage boys
Jul 12, 2013
brought this to a card party & everyone raved about them...nice change of pace appetizer! (7/12/13)
Nov 1, 2010
Made these for party and they were a huge hit. Everyone loved them!
Sep 1, 2010
I have had these quite a few times, excellent...I have even changed the directions a bit and they still turned out great. i rolled the bacon in the parm cheese before baking that way the cheese gets on both sides of the bacon. these are actually good cold also.