Orange Pull-Apart Bread
"The recipe for this appealing breakfast loaf came from my sister, who's an excellent cook," relates Kristin Salzman of Fenton, Illinois. "Brushed with a sweet orange glaze, the bread is so popular I usually double or triple the recipe."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Open tube of crescent rolls; do not unroll. Place on a greased baking sheet, forming one long roll. Cut into 12 slices to within 1/8 in. of bottom, being careful not to cut all the say through. Fold down alternating slices from left to right to form a loaf.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter, honey and orange zest; brush over the loaf. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 204 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Orange Pull-Apart Bread in Quick Cooking May/June 1999