Fruity Pull-Apart Bread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky honey butter biscuits
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Separate dough into eight biscuits; cut biscuits into fourths.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugars. Dip biscuits in melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Place biscuits in a greased 10-1/4-in. cast-iron skillet. Top with fresh berries; dollop with cream cheese. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 383 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 12, 2018
Pull apart breads are something I like to serve at holiday brunches. This one is a little different with the fruit. Delicious and will make it again!
Mar 11, 2018
Feb 24, 2018
I cut the butter and sugar by about half and this was still awesome. Pretty easy to put together too. I set my oven timer for 30 minutes and it was done, so I would recommend checking on it a little early.
Jan 31, 2018
Delicious!!!! Will definitely make again and again!