Savory Pull Apart Bread
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen roll dough (24 rolls)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, sesame seeds and basil; sprinkle one-third in the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Place half of the thawed rolls in pan; drizzle with half of the butter. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese mixture and bacon bits if desired. Arrange remaining rolls on top; drizzle with remaining butter. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 247 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Dec 24, 2011
I make this bread all the time and everyone loves it!
Jan 2, 2011
My family and friends LOVE this recipe and request it often! I make it without the basil or bacon bits. Saw it made first at a Taste of Home cooking school (they didn't add basil/bacon at that time) and knew I had to try it. Delicious and goes well with soup for a super bowl party or at a big dinner like Thanksgiving!