Orange Dream Pull-Apart Bread
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) small refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces. Using a small knife, cut a horizontal pocket into the side of each biscuit; fill each with a piece of cream cheese. Pinch opening to seal.
- In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, pecans and orange zest. Dip biscuits in melted butter; roll in brown sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on their side in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts2 filled biscuits: 444 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 12, 2018
My grandkids loved this one. I made it in the morning for breakfast and then we snacked on it all day long. I could see serving this for dessert as well.
Jul 13, 2016
Simple, easy to follow recipe and pretty presentation. However, the outside of the biscuits cooked faster than the inside even though all ingredients were at room temperature when I prepared them. They were very undercooked in the center, pudgy and gooey.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.