- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine egg, orange juice, water, butter and orange zest. Add to dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the blueberries. Pour into a greased and floured 8x4-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack.
1 slice: 130 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.