Green Bean Potato Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 6 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, beans, ham, 2 cups cheese and onion. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over the top and gently stir to coat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 346 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 841mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Jul 9, 2017
Thiz yummy side dish taste great!!
Sep 7, 2014
Made this as written, almost. Used garlic-mushroom soup, and it was to die for. Thanks.
Apr 28, 2014
We both loved this- it had really good flavor and was pretty easy to put together. Leftovers are delicious, too!
Nov 10, 2012
This casserole was OK, but not great. It's advantage is that is uses ingredients you're likely to have on hand, and makes a full, one-pot meal.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.