Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 160° and top is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 261 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2015
I was asked to bring a vegetable dish for Christmas dinner, I decided to make this because I figured everybody was sick of green bean casserole because Thanksgiving was last month. Those guests who like both broccoli and spinach absolutely loved this dish! it is very delicious and a nice break from green bean casserole.
Nov 15, 2014
I used this as inspiration. I used freshly cooked pole beans diced, zucchini grated and squeezed, 2 pkgs. Fresh spinach saut? with roasted garlic and evoo and butter and three small boiled red taters diced after cooking, two tablespoons of tahini, sour cream. This was a hit at my luncheon.
Nov 26, 2013
This was my vegetable side for a family gathering I hosted, and it was a success.