Green Bean Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter; set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Add the soy sauce mixture; stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 178 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 11, 2017
Delightful change of pace for a super easy week night or company side dish. Lost count of times I've been asked for this recipe!!
Feb 9, 2012
Nov 21, 2011
One of my favorite recipes. I've made it several times and my 10 year old son loves it. I also gave the recipe to my mother and she loved it.
Sep 27, 2010
Great recipe! Will definitely make again!