Green Bean Casserole for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans or cut fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in beans and 1/4 cup onions. Transfer to a 2 or 3 cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 125 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 565mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 5, 2019
For Thanksgiving, I was looking for a smaller Green Bean Casserole recipe and came across this one. Normally G.B.C. recipes serve an army (okay, maybe more like 8!) and since it's just me and my hubby, I wanted something more reasonable. I made this recipe just as directed and it came out fantastic!
Oct 30, 2017
How is a recipe listed for two to serve eight?