Corny Green Bean Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Combine beans, corn, soup, onion, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with crackers and french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until heated through.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 21, 2015
This is a wonderful vegetable casserole and very easy to assemble. I made it for a potluck and everyone raved about how good it was. I can't wait to make it for the family. The crackers and French fried onions on the top were very tasty and crunchy.
May 10, 2008
I made this night this just because I wanted to try it. We really like it alot and will be something I make for family gatherings