Greek Three-Bean Salad
Green, kidney and wax beans combine for a summer classic with a tasty twist. Thanks to some bold Mediterranean flavors, it’s not hard to close your eyes and imagine yourself on a Greek island. —Vivian Levine, Summerfield, FL
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Chill until serving and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Jul 16, 2015
Super easy! Next time I will only use 1/2 cup dressing. My 4 year old enjoyed helping me make this.
Apr 28, 2014
Really fresh for summer!
Mar 17, 2013
It was very good. Did not change a thing. I would usa less dressing.