- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled feta cheese
- Sliced French bread
- In a large salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasoning. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Serve with bread. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGreek Country Salad
"Absolutely delicious! A great way to use fresh produce from your garden during the summer."