- 4 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forGarden Cucumber Salad
"Its fine, but I don't think its good enough to warrant all that chopping. It needs olives, too (which I added). I've seen a similar dish at potlucks which has couscous--I prefer that one."