Easy Asian-Style Chicken Slaw
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Discard seasoning packet from noodles or save for another use. Break noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add chicken, coleslaw mix and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 267 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 16, 2017
This asian-style chicken slaw is delicious. Very crunchy. Only a small amount of the salad dressing is needed to full flavor.
Jan 15, 2015
Delicious!! Doesn't get any easier than this! Great way to use left over chicken too! I wrapped them in Spring Rolls, entire family love them! Licked the bowl clean!
Jul 13, 2014
This is very tasty. My family enjoys it, and it's so easy to make. I have used Kraft brand dressing before, and I agree with an earlier poster that the color is not the most attractive. This time, my store was out of Kraft, so I found Olde Cape Cod brand dressing. It's more of a clear vinaigrette, so I think the slaw looked better on the plate. Both dressing brands taste equally good, though.
Jun 15, 2014
very tasty but looked nasty after couple days.
Apr 12, 2014
This is so easy to throw together--I usually have everything that is needed on hand already. You could add some chopped green, red or yellow peppers but it is delish just as is.
Apr 3, 2014
this was awesome - and very quick!!
Mar 25, 2014
What brand of dressing is used here? I used the Kraft brand, but it is definitely gravy-brown in color. The picture here appears to be a clearer dressing--which would definitely be more visually appealing than what mine looked. Taste is fabulous.