Favorite Cabbage Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 90 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 10, 2017
Very good. I will be making this again. Good recipe for someone avoiding milk.
Dec 4, 2009
has a very nice crispy taste. Love it!!!
Jun 22, 2008
this recipe is a keeper, deliscious.thanks.