Grape and Cabbage Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 65 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 25, 2014
AMAZING!! Tastes like summer to me! Fresh and flavorful, very yummy! I use this as a go to salad when I want to wow someone. Do not use too much italian dressing, it gets too watery
Jan 19, 2014
Would give this rating of *10* if stars went that high. Made recently.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.