Grape and Cabbage Salad
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
1 cup: 65 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 25, 2014
AMAZING!! Tastes like summer to me! Fresh and flavorful, very yummy! I use this as a go to salad when I want to wow someone. Do not use too much italian dressing, it gets too watery
Dec 31, 1969
Would give this rating of *10* if stars went that high. Made recently.