Apple Grape Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apples, grapes, raisins, pecans and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake until sugar is dissolved. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 362 calories, 27g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 18, 2014
Forget the raisins, I added cran raisins I took this to a family gathering and it went over very well.
Jul 3, 2011
I would use less sugar next time, maybe cut it in half?