Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, onions, celery and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon and almonds just before serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 221 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 3, 2018
My family loved this. I made it exactly the way the recipe was written the first time. My granddaughter requested it with grated mozzarella the next time I made it so we tried that and it was just as good. We will definitely make this again and again.
Mar 8, 2018
Made this with a pizza for dinner last night. I cut the recipe in half and only used green grapes. The flavor was pretty good.
Sep 12, 2016
Deliciouse. Easy to make and very appealing looking. I will make this again. Janet VFE
Aug 20, 2014
The only thing that makes this recipe better is bow tie noodles!!!!
Oct 12, 2011
My new favourite! It is replacing my usual broccoli apple salad. I cut down on the dressing as I found it a bit too much.
Jun 15, 2011
I took this to the wheat harvest field and came home with an empty bowl. My crew loved it.
Dec 19, 2010
This salad is delicious! I made it for Thanksgiving and it has been requested that I make it again for Christmas!
Jan 15, 2010
This is simple and easy to make. It has wonderful flavors and is great to take to a potluck. Everyone seems to like it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.