Tomato Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once; drain. Cool completely.
- Place broccoli in a serving bowl; gently stir in tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 49 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Apr 19, 2018
Made this for dinner tonight. It was light and delicious. Very colorful and easy to make.
May 26, 2014
My aunt used to make this and I have been trying to find the recipe for years! I love this salad. Thanks for sharing it!
May 27, 2012
It's a light summer salad very good.
Aug 13, 2011
Very tasty!! and low fat!! Only 1 PP on Weight Watchers! My husband loves it and he normally does not like Fat Free dressings, but you can not taste it in this one.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.