Tomato Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once; drain. Cool completely.
- Place broccoli in a serving bowl; gently stir in tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 49 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Apr 19, 2018
Made this for dinner tonight. It was light and delicious. Very colorful and easy to make.
May 26, 2014
My aunt used to make this and I have been trying to find the recipe for years! I love this salad. Thanks for sharing it!
May 27, 2012
It's a light summer salad very good.
Aug 13, 2011
Very tasty!! and low fat!! Only 1 PP on Weight Watchers! My husband loves it and he normally does not like Fat Free dressings, but you can not taste it in this one.