Watermelon Grape Salad
"This salad is easy to make and it also tastes great," says Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "Serve it with a scoop of lemon sherbet for a refreshing dessert."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine watermelon and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 92 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Watermelon Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.