Thai Chicken Coleslaw
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, chilled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped honey-roasted peanuts, optional
- For dressing, whisk first eight ingredients until blended.
- Place first four salad ingredients in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle each serving with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 286 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Mar 4, 2018
Using a rotisserie chicken and packed slaw mix this comes together so quick, perfect for a weeknight dinner. We put the chicken slaw in tortilla wraps. Lots of flavor in the sauce and a nice crunch from the honey roasted peanuts! My family loved this!