Thai Chicken Coleslaw
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, chilled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped honey-roasted peanuts, optional
- For dressing, whisk first eight ingredients until blended.
- Place first four salad ingredients in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle each serving with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 286 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2018
Using a rotisserie chicken and packed slaw mix this comes together so quick, perfect for a weeknight dinner. We put the chicken slaw in tortilla wraps. Lots of flavor in the sauce and a nice crunch from the honey roasted peanuts! My family loved this!