Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 84 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Aug 31, 2016
Very good but I use less sour cream (1/4 c and more mayonnaise 1/2 c. and a little sugar.
Jul 6, 2010
This was nice and crunchy. I like the addition of all the extra veggies to the cabbage. I also like that it uses less mayo. The only problem I had was that the leftovers weren't as good. But, I would def. make again.