Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 225 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 23, 2017
Instead of using coleslaw dressing, I made my own with mustard, sour cream, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar. It tasted great! I like the suggestion of adding sunflower seeds.
Sep 12, 2011
This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!
Jan 29, 2009
Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries.