Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 225 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2017
Instead of using coleslaw dressing, I made my own with mustard, sour cream, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar. It tasted great! I like the suggestion of adding sunflower seeds.
Sep 12, 2011
This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!
Jan 29, 2009
Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries.