Easy Peasy Slaw
I get tons of compliments when I bring out this slaw brightened up with peas, peanuts and poppy seed dressing. It’s fresh and colorful with a satisfying crunch. —Sue Ort, Des Moines, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 cup sweet and crunchy peanuts or honey-roasted peanuts
- Place peas, coleslaw mix and green onions in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Stir in peanuts just before serving.