- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in the jicama, carrot and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir before serving.
1/2 cup: 113 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.