Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, diced
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Dash celery salt
- Dash paprika, optional
- In a small salad bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, celery and egg. In another bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, milk, lemon juice, brown sugar and celery salt. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 217 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 169mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 15, 2018
We really enjoy this recipe and have had it several times now. I usually keep cooked chicken in the freezer so it's an easy meal too. I do use reg. mayo and slice up my own cabbage, but that's just personal preference. Thanks TOH!