Cranberry Broccoli Slaw
Perk up any cookout with this fun broccoli slaw. This super easy salad is ready in minutes. —Allison Strain, Lancaster, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combined the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 146 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Originally published as Cranberry Broccoli Slaw in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America RTL 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.