Air-Fryer Pork Chops
These air-fryer pork chops get their rich flavor from Creole seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bonus: They're low in carbs, too! —Dawn Parker, Surrey, British Columbia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Spritz fryer basket with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, toss almond flour, cheese, garlic powder, Creole seasoning and paprika. Coat pork chops with flour mixture; shake off excess. Working in batches as needed, place chops in single layer in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning halfway through cooking and spritzing with additional cooking spray. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops.